From Responsible Data Wiki
- Pre-production data checklist (ethical)
- What data should I/ should I not collect?
- How and when should I transmit data?
- Diagrams of possible and customizable workflow models (for different kinds of media, resources, timeframes, etc.) and shared action plans for collaborators
- “snap chat” / data preservation app that would allow metadata to disappear upon transmission and would be safe for the transmitter, receiver, and the subject
- "chain of evidence" app that would keep record of any changes made to any file
- “default” app that scans devices for default settings to identify and explain in clear terms their security implications
- app to hide your location (puts false information into metadata)
- “sneaky” lock features for phone/camera/computer/devices such that an officer couldn’t tell that the screen was locked, or it would show a false “camera roll” of images